Review - Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Hello everyone!
This is my first review on Etude House products. Haha.
Its Precious Mineral Any Cushion!

Precious Mineral Any Cushion from Etude House


It is actually their Global Exclusive product, which you wont be able to get Precious Mineral Any Cushion in Korea, but only the rest of the world that sells Etude House items. 
I used W24 Honey Beige, because my skin tone is quite tanned.
(It comes in W13 Natural Beige which is for users with fairer skin tone)












Actually, Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion is a liquid form of BB Cream  & foundation, which is trapped behind this cushion, which can be seen below. 



How to use:

Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes with a sponge, called the Air Puff which is made of Rubycell + Phourethane. If you are wondering how you will be able to wash the puff, this is a photo taken from Shannon's blog



Basically, the puff enables you to use it without dirtying your hand, especially if you would like to reapply it in the middle of the day and is afraid that it will stain your clothing. 

You can apply the Cushion by just tapping it onto the foundation and pat it on your face and continue the movement till you get your desired coverage. 
From the video (I cant upload it here at the point I am writing this), its advised to pat it from your cheeks, up to your forehead then all over your face. 

It actually can be refilled using the  Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion refill. 



Overall, this is one of the best foundation I've ever had since I have been introduced a foundation. 

Pros
- Long lasting
- High SPF (as stated from Etude)
- Not drying
- Not sticky
- Do not oxidize : Especially when my dark eye circles is so dark

Cons
- Not a complete coverage : I have some dark scars and very bad dark eye circles. 

Also, maybe I am not sensitive to changes on my face, I do not really feel the cooling effect as stated on the product. 
I have a very dry skin, so this product is super good especially when BB, CC & Foundation of other brands or products cakes up on my face. 




Rating: 4.5/5 (-0.5 goes to that I didn't have the coverage I want)

Get your Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion now in any Etude House around the world!

Singapore is selling it at S$32 (Size: 15g)
Malaysia is selling at RM99.90.  (Size: 15g)


For more information, visit Etude House Facebook page now!


Thank you !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7D6N Taiwan Budget Trip Summary :S$591 all-in

Taiwan'17 - Seven Star Lake (Qi Xing Tan) 七星潭

Review - Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion